Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Taxes all done!!!

yippy...I can sleep tonight!!!! It only took two days. I have not filed them yet, I want to check and make sure everything is ok. I will file then on the weekend so hubby can look them over and check if he is satisfied with his return. We put lots in RRSP's this year, so our tax to be paid is not heat attacky!:) The GST is a bit high, but we paid throughout the year so it is not too bad.

I feel bad though, I could not work on taxes at night because my pc is in the bedroom, and lately the whole family has been sleeping on my bed, so I do not want to wake the kids up. So for the past 2 days I have neglected my kids like crazy. I did not read to them at all, no hullaboloo games, I did not help my 2.5yo with the puzzles, but the az3ar suprised me and he did then on his own, and even though the weather was nice we did not make it to the park or the gym. So the kids are bored and im feeling fat, but it was all worth it. Taxes for 2006 are done!!! I will start 2007's in March next year, damned procrastination! I probably will not start then untill after mid April like I do everyear, but hey this time they are done and ready to go April 17th, a big improvment than the previous year's April 28.

phew, a huge weight off my chest. I can sleep tonight! Ok fine, so I was not losing sleep over it, but you know what a mean.

6 comments:

Qwaider قويدر said...

I HATE TAXES!

Tamara said...

Good for you, feels great when you take something off your chest : )

7aki Fadi said...

mabroook

Anonymous said...

Ya reato alf mabrook... everybody has been stressing out aver it lately…
I’m glad you’re done, I does feel GOOOOOOOOD, that’s exactly why I finished it like a month ago :D .. filed all online, don’t you LOOOOOOVE technology :)

Unknown said...

WOW!! finally!! alf mabrook...You made me worry about your taxes with all your rants! hehe alf mabrook:)

Sam said...

Qwaider I know u hate taxes...they are the worst thing ever..who the hell came up with the idea of taxes.

tamara is sure does feel great...:)

7aki fadi , thank u:)

maioush i know i love netfile...im so glad i never had to do my taxes in the old days, when they had to fill out forms by hand and mail them out by snail mail..

nido i do love to rant dont I...about everything and anything...today is taxes tomorrow it something else:)