Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Almost home!!

finally i get some computer time...I only had few minutes here and there to check my emails in the past 11 days.

We had a blast in Alberta and B.C. We were on our way home today, but we decided to stay for a while longer in Jasper this morning and went for a drive (saw a black bear on our way, so cute!) and then we went to the hot spring for a while. We got to Edmonton at 7 pm and decided it will be unwise to drive the remaining 600km home. So here we are in Edmonton. We do not want to drive around. We have seen more than enough of Edmonton, so we are staying in the hotel and relaxing, we may go swimming later on tonight.

I'll be back to post more in the next few days, you know how much I loooooove to "talk" on my blog.

I will have to catch up on all the blogs on my favourites list at least. O man it is going to take me forever.

8 comments:

and life goes on... said...

you've been missed.

*hugs*

Me said...

I guess by the time you read this comment you will be back home. hope you had a great trip and a safe drive back home! you gotta tell us all about it when you blog next...take care and have a great day!

Qabbani said...

i hope u had a nice trip , :)

3m 2ool something strange WOW 12 day its like am here yesterday in the bee post 12 day pass so so fast ...

Anonymous said...

hey sam! wow it's been 10 days already ... welcome back :-)

7aki Fadi said...

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy :))))))

I really missed you! Yallah settle down and start blogging because we "LOVEEEE" to read you :)

Unknown said...

Hey Sam!! good to hear from you:) I'm glad you are having fun and can't wait to read your posts:) Hope you had a safe trip:)

Anonymous said...

Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam Sam... :D
I miss you I miss you I miss you I miss you :D .... I drove you crazy I know :D
i'm glad you are having fun, yalla go back home, we really miss you girl :)

Sam said...

thank you everyone!! i missed u too:o)