Monday, December 1, 2008

5am ramblings...


Why am I up at 5 am you ask?? NO I am not a morning person and I would rather be in bed, sleeping...I am so sick of this pregnancy induced insomnia...but seriously how can one sleep when your belly is few inches ahead of you and you have little hands and feet squirming all over the place?? Braxton hicks can you find a better time to hit?? Getting up few times to go the bathroom does not help either!


So here I am...watching TV...I accidentally ruined my satellite receiver...it asked if I wanted to download the new software and I accidentally pushed yes! So now I need a new pin # and I do not know how to do it!! So tomorrow I will send the receiver with hubby to take to his friend to fix..and I will have to admit that I did it...I ruined it! darned sw download! I was looking forward to watching some Arabic TV quietly..without the annoyance of my kids or hubby wanting to watch something else...o well I guess watching everybody loves Raymond is just as good...


Six more weeks to go, I am not sure how I feel about having a third little one around. My older two are driving me crazy! Ziad talks none stop, I never knew someone could talk so much!! One topic after the other...drives me crazy!! Bilal keeps on doing annoying things..and when you tell him to stop he thinks it is funny and keeps on doing it while looking at you to see how annoyed he can make you! I have learned to ignore him ..but sometimes it is hard to ignore...when will this stage be over?? I hate the terrible 4's! Who ever said the 2's were terrible had not experienced the 4's!!


Since I am on a complaining streak let me throw few other pregnancy related complaints...


I have already rambled about insomnia...it still sucks few paragraphs later...


putting on socks has become a chore!! It is hard to get to your feet when your belly stretches few inches ahead of you!


Going on the cross trainer at the gym is starting to get more and more uncomfortable...my thighs keep on hitting my stomach...the bike which I never liked anyways but used it for change sometimes has been out for few months due to this...so I guess soon it will be the boring treadmill for me...


Pregnancy brains!! I keep on forgetting things I have done not too long ago..did I put sugar in my coffee yet or not? Losing my keys, going upstairs few times to get something and forgetting what I am there for, and few other things...


7 comments:

Mimi Cooks said...

bissalameh!! few more weeks to go.

SimSim said...

the only thing i can say allah yhawenhaa 3alekee w t2omee besalameh :D

i love kids soooo much but when i hear about pregnency and how annoying kids can be (and see it with my eyes) i rethink about how many kids i wanna have :D
bas wallahee bejanenoo w hommeh shabab :)

allah y5alelek eyahom

Maioush said...

6 more weeks to go, inshalla he will be a quit baby, and things will be better

7aki Fadi said...

wow only 6 weeks. time flies!

Bilsalameh :)

Unknown said...

hanat! ma dal ishi Sam:) I can barely remember my last 2 months of pregnancy ;p Allah yi2awmik bissalameh...

Anonymous said...

:( Would it make you feel better if you know I think for two pregnant ladies now? you and my SIL lol..

I was thinking of your shopping while I waited in the waiting room at the gyno LOL.

http://www.destinationmaternity.com/Shop_category.asp

http://hus.parkingspa.com/handcrafted2.asp

*hug* hang in there... they are a true blessing ;)

MommaBean said...

You know, it COULD have been twins. Always remember to be thankful. Oh, and I found during the last month or so with the twinks that I could only sleep on the recliner...