Thursday, April 10, 2008

bye bye laptop...:(


waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

The wireless thing on my laptop stopped working yesterday. After spending an hour with HP on the phone last night it is still showing an orange light!

It seems that the pavilion has had a recall because the motherboard is miss functioning! Too many crashes and stuff. My laptop only crashed a couple of times so far, but I do not want it to get worse. Besides this wireless thing has got to be fixed! I can not work without it!

I like using my laptop in the family room where my kids are watching TV or playing.

So this weekend I will pack up all my files and pictures, and as soon as I get the box from UPS I will be sending my laptop off...

I guess I will be a bit MIA for a week or so until I get it back. I will check the blogs from time to time on our old desktop. It is in the basement, which I hate, so it will be very minimal.

Not a good time, this means I have to finish our taxes before Monday! OMG way to go procrastinating SAM! Bad bad bad girl!

O well..it will only be 7 days or less the lady said! I can live without my laptop! I will have more time to do other things right?? waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...no I don't want to be away from my baby! Ok ok khalas grow up me! I still have the desktop so it is not too bad! But all my stuff are saved on this laptop and I hate the basement! O shut up, grow up...go get dressed and go to the gym! stop whining....but but but...I am going to miss my laptop...:x ....Ok I am off to the gym, I do not want anyone calling me fat at the party in two weeks!

10 comments:

7aki Fadi said...

LOOOOOOOOOL. nahfeh.

Anonymous said...

I just finished my taxes and for a change, I got a really handsome return .. for the first time in YEARS! I'm also waitinf for my rebate check :) All is good!

Maybe I can help you with the wireless card. What exactly are you seeing when you try to connect?

Sam said...

Q the driver is not there anymore..there is supposed to be a broadcome wireless driver under networks and it is not there..we tried recovering it but it did not come on..when i go to wireless assissitance file nothing happens...well i guess because it is not there:(

Maioush said...

LOOOOOOOOOL Sam... i'm sorry for your laptop, bs you are soooooo cute LOL!! it's like me talking to the mirror heheheh, inshalla this week will pass by SUPER FAST and yuo awill get the laptop k2nno 3aroos :)

Anonymous said...

I would try this
Go to your hardware devices (click Start, Click Run, type devmgmt.msc then hit [Enter])

Navigate to "Network Adapters"
Look for something that says wireless next to it. And see if it has any yellow "!" or a red "X" next to it

(PS, You might not have a broadcom adapter on your laptop)

Anonymous said...

Ya Sam, lol, you make your terrible experiences sound SO funny!

You will be missed!!!

bella said...

LOL.. that's pretty much how I feel about my computer, I could NOT live without it!

Yala insha Allah it'll be fixed soon and you can enjoy it again.

In the meantime, get lots of stuff done so you can update us with everything upon your laptop's return!!

Anonymous said...

LOL! now you'll have more time to the gym :D I can't imagine life without my laptop though to be honest :$

KJ said...

Taxes? What are those?

*enjoys tax free country*

Anonymous said...

深圳翻译公司,知名深圳翻译公司

广州翻译公司
上海翻译公司,东莞翻译公司国内同声翻译(同声传译)领域领头军!同声传译(同传)是国际会议通常使用的翻译方式, 翻译人员进入隔音间里

,通过耳机接听发言人的声音再将其翻译给听众。这种形式的翻译方式需要较为复杂的

设备以及非常专业的翻译人员,但能节省大量的时间。优质翻译公司译佰

翻译公司
能提供同传深圳德语翻译深圳俄语翻译深圳韩语翻译等数种同传语言,培养一批商务口译人员,多年以来,

译佰同声翻译在同声传译(同传)领域积累了丰富

的业务经验,能提供从专业同声翻译、译员培训到同传设备安装租售业务等一整

套国际会议同传服务,深圳翻译公司,专业深圳英语翻译 深圳日语翻译深圳法语翻译